Risk of Burglary, Robbery and Automotive Theft in Parkland
Parkland is a region in Parkland, Broward County and Southeast Florida, Florida with inhabitants of 56,825. There are 27,724 male residents living in Parkland and 29,102 female residents. The total number of households is 19,131 with 2.97 people per household on average. Total household outlays in Parkland are more than the national average.
The median age of the present population is 37.94 with 21,876 people being marital and 15,809 being single.
The employment numbers show that there are 70% service oriented employees and 30% manual labor employees in Parkland.
The rate of crime in Parkland is lower than the national average. The most recurrent crime is Larceny Risk while the least frequent is Murder Risk.
Above picture clear that the risk of personal property is more than national average. Because of that the importance of Locksmith Parkland cannot be ignored. Robbery, burglary, and automotive theft threat are prime concern in parkland as far as property crime is concerned. When you hire the skilled and proficient Locksmith in your neighborhood the risk of these kinds of crimes will reduce and you can feel comfortable in your residence.
Did you know?
- The taken as a whole crime rate in Parkland is 77% lesser than the national average.
- For every 100,000 people, there are 1.81 daily crimes that happen in Parkland.
- Parkland is secure and safer than 92% of the cities in the United States.
- In Parkland you have a 1 in 152 probability of becoming a victim of any crime.
- The figure of total year over year crimes in Parkland has not altered.